Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring is just around the corner

I, for one, am so tired of only hearing DOOM and GLOOM wherever I go. The newspapers write about it. The television stations never stop talking about it. The internet is “real time” in communicating it. I refuse to become a victim of these negative messages and sound bites.

Recently I saw tiny green “budlings” in my garden. I was so happy to see these signs of spring. Spring brings renewal and inspiration. Let’s hope that these blossoming conveyors of spring will only bring “sweet” messages to all of us and that we don’t overlook the good news in our lives, the economy, and the world around us.

Posted by: Beverly A. Kahn, Founder / President, New Dimensions in Technology (NDT)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Things aren't as bad as what the media is claiming. I'm seeing plenty of jobs in high tech here in MA, though employers are taking a long time to make decisions even about interviewing. It's much better than the job market of 2000-2003. I'm hopeful that I'll be employed again soon :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home